Sunday, March 29, 2009

I=You.

The curtained sleep was tormented by him.The solace that he found in his sleep was turned into a gruelling epitome. He was being epitomized. Ignorance dominated his rationale. He was walking down a thin fine line. It was light on one side. It was even brighter light on the other. He chose the latter. It is then that he heard a voice say "See you on the other side.The dark side."
And you thought the pendulum wouldnt stop!it does!thats why im gonna kill you!
The cemetery gates are silhouttes!And you thought the gallows were scary!Do you think that your shadow betrays your fear?
You shall carry the cross and bleed out your crimes!your pain shall be my elixir,your grief shall be my solitude,your poignance shall invigorate and your retrospection shall be my catharsis. Destiny all ends in that six feet! The bells toll!
Rest in peace you fucked up soul!Thou hath bled for thy sins!death hath diminished thy existence and hath purged thy cursed soul!
You are Me.I feast on your memories and your fears.Are you cold?I am the cold.I wield the Scythe.Blood never tasted like wine,until then!Your Epitaph shall be,My destiny! Thy mind is a poisoned chalice and I am the poison. You made me. Thy fate shall rest in thy hands and thou shall be a puppet stringed by thyself. I am thee. The strings are ephemeral. Thy choice shall be Thine. Thou shall purge me from thy within. The choice is thine. I am the choice. Take a closer look. Sleep is just ephemeral. The nefarity in your eyes fail to disguise you. Water and wine become but the same. Divine intervention and prayer shall not even give thee momentary bliss for thy hath sinned. Death is ephemeral. You sleep forever. I triumph. I fail. I succeed and fail juxtapoxically. It turns cold. I am the cold. They are fickle minded and prone to me. I seduce you and thy shall lust for me. The knowledge that thy lust shall betray is known. Still thy lust. I am the lust. Another soul walks the thin fine line. Another piece off the big jigsaw puzzle of life. He was no different. They are all the same. They make me and invigorate me. I kill them. I am ...

6 comments:

/urgu said...

my other blog aeux.blogspot is updated.

Nitin Sisupalan said...

aah! the one in 365.25 day venting... hmm...!

iamtheicebox said...

updated! i shall read n be enlightened!

iamtheicebox said...

n i tend to get randomly random!

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you enter, intention look audacious in behalf of more interdependent articles without delay as its one of my favourite subject-matter to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.